Divisional Sales Manager - Brewery - £50-55K + 25% OTE

Location
England, Surrey, Croydon
Salary
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + 25% OTE + Car/Allowance
Posted
20 Mar 2017
Closes
17 Apr 2017
Ref
JN -032017-129541
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent


Divisional Sales Manager - Brewery - £50-55K + 25% OTE + Car/Allowance

JN -032017-129541
  • 12 Direct Reports
  • Coaching & Development Management Role
  • Fantastic Package & Benefits!


The Role: The Divisional Sales Manager will be largely responsible for managing 12 direct reports. This is a development role, focusing on coaching and supporting your team. 60% will be looking after independent pubs, while the other 40% manage the wholesale channel. This is predominantly a field based role; expect to be out with the team 4 days per week, covering London and the South East.

The Company: Established over 100 years ago, our client has a proud history. Internationally they have introduced their beer and ale to more than 40 countries around the world. With over 200 pubs serving their brands in the UK alone, they now supply wine and spirits as well as ales. They are now looking for either a strong man manager with channel experience or a high performing KAM looking for a step up!

For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
  • Business to business sales
  • Strong field sales background
  • MUST have sold drinks and understand channel
  • Ideally man-management experience or KAM level


Benefits of this role:
  • Up to £55,000 base salary dependent on experience, plus 25% OTE
  • £510 car allowance or company car
  • iPad, life assurance, healthcare and pension


Location: London & South East

BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.

By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.

Apply for Divisional Sales Manager - Brewery - £50-55K + 25% OTE

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left


By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.