National Account Manager
Wanted - dynamic, passionate, tenacious and commercially driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit! Is that you? Apply here!
It's a really exciting time to be part of Allied Bakeries. We're on a mission to deliver our vision for the future and we have ambitious plans to take us on this exciting journey….come be a part of it!
This key role within the Allied Bakeries Commercial Team supports some of our key customers, and is instrumental in building and delivering customer strategy and annual plans to drive our shared business forward.
Develop and grow a strong relationship with the customer(s) and internal stakeholders which in turn enables the delivery of;
- Customer KPIs including gross contribution, net net sales value (NNSV), volume, market share and forecast accuracy within clear financial controls.
- Accurate total business forecasting through demand plan reviews including seasonal planning, NPD and promotional planning and accuracy
- Implementation of the annual joint business plan ensuring it is strongly aligned to both the customer and internal objectives
- Effective management of all the customer negotiations
- New business development including product innovation and range development
- First class execution of in-store initiatives
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role you must be an experienced as a National Account Manager or Commercial Manager and you must be passionate about what you do. This is an autonomous role and will suit an individual with drive and determination. You must have previous demonstrable experience in growing business and building strong, sustainable relationships.
Given the complexity and pace of the category in which we operate, the individual needs to be effective working both pro-actively in anticipating problems and opportunities, and reactively in responding to customer needs and market events.
They will also have the following experience;
- Strong relevant experience in FMCG Sales is essential with a demonstrable track record of success in account management and exposure to joint business planning.
- Experience in or exposure to Category; Shopper Marketing and Marketing is also desirable
- Experience in both own label and branded products is preferred
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work cross functionally, driving the Sales agenda
- Ideally experience using data sources such as AC Nielsen or IRI