Marketing Manager Juice (10 month contract)
Do you want to be a part of PepsiCo Nordics?
We are searching for Marketing and Innovation Manager for our Juice business cross Nordics
(10 months assignment)
Our business in the Nordics;
The 25 million people living in Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non -carbonated beverages. Our brands Pepsi Max, Mountain Dew, Tropicana, Crüsli, Havrefras, Solgryn, Lays and Doritos enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography.
Our regional headquarter is in Oslo and we also have offices in Helsinki and Copenhagen. We are a highly motivated team of 40 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and strong business performance.
Our Marketing and Innovation Manager for Juice is leaving and we are looking for her midterm successor.
In this role you will be responsible for shaping and implementing this year's marketing and innovation plan in all Nordic markets, secure optimized investments to drive our brands KPI as well as be the Nordic lead on shaping the Strategic process for Juice Nordic together with West Europe Juice Category team and Nordic team. You will be the main point of contact for Nordic external agencies.
The role can be located in our office in Oslo or Copenhagen. The position is a temp from March 2017 to end Jan 2018.
- Adapt and secure strong above the Line (ATL) plan by working close with WESA Juice Category team.
- Responsible for Social Media platforms content development and media strategy.
- Close co-operation with our Juice Commercial team and the Juice Category team to ensure alignment, and a coordinated implementation of the overall business strategy.
- Main point of contact vs. external agencies (creative, media, PR, regulatory, demo, sponsorship) and our GTM partners on all marketing activities, in close cooperation with the commercial team.
- Managing the Juice Nordic A&M budget and follow up with PO's.
- Leading Juice marketing and Innovation process to our cycles for Strategic Business Plans/Annual Operating Plans.
- Contribute to develop strategic plans for white space markets in alignment with Business Development manager.
- Process leader for the Nordic Juice Marketing innovation initiatives. Prime mover in the system and responsible for timely execution from start until in-market execution.
- FMCG brand management experience
- Proven track record for leading branded product marketing and media planning
- Experience with developing 360 marketing plans (for both existing and new products)
- Experience in developing excellent ATL and BTL campaigns
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Solid knowledge on how to use Nielsen and Gfk data
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Fluency in English and preferably one of the Nordic languages (DK/NO/SE)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong social skills and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently and without detailed guidance
- Ability to deal with high levels of complexity and change
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident
What we offer;
An opportunity to work in a global company, with strong brands and values, competitive compensation and benefits, a flexible work style, an open door culture, freedom and highly energetic and inspiring colleagues.
For more information, have a look at our Career web site;
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose - our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.