My Client is a major global FMCG Food organisation who have experienced significant growth by doubling the business in the last 4 years. With continued, substantial investment in NPD , Marketing and Category, this company is in rapid growth and are now expanding their Marketing team. Their range of iconic premium branded and private label products are manufactured in the UK where they have a new factory and are continuing to expand.
This role will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership and is looking for an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really make a difference. Reporting to the Marketing Manager and with a dotted line into the Sales, Product, Trade and Category Managers, the successful candidate will be part of a progressive marketing team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in the delivery of the annual sales and profit targets.
- Reviewing marketing activity and optimising where necessary to meet objectives.
- Lead the planning and execution of the annual brand plan - to contribute to delivery of volume, profit, share, distribution and pricing.
- Management of PR, Experiential, Digital and Trade Marketing activity from the brand. Leading this activity in line with other functions to deliver annual growth objectives, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, in full, and within budget parameters.
- Utilise consumer and customer insight to contribute to clear brand strategy.
- Delivery of consumer communication programmes which drive brand preference amongst the target audience.
- Develop ATL/BTL platforms in line with strategic priorities
- Provide clear and actionable monthly brand reports.
The Successful Applicant
- A passionate brand builder with proven success in brand management in a branded FMCG company
- Can establish consumer & customer insights and make strategic recommendations
- A good understanding of the drivers of profitability
- Understanding of the UK multiple grocery channels and their associated trading issues
- Knowledge of panel/continuous data and exposure to a wide range of market research techniques used in building brands & innovation
- Forward thinking with ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Analytical, inquisitive and innovative
- Persuasive, determined & makes things happen
- A passion for food
If this exciting role is of interest please apply below for a confidential discussion.