Trade Marketing Manager - Non Food
Our client is a diversified global leader in their category; they are focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising the best possible solution for their target consumer. They are dedicated to consistently bringing a fresh perspective to their area of expertise through always leading the way in innovation. Due to increased growth, acquisition of new brands and investment in their marketing function, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Trade Marketing Manager.
As the successful Trade Marketing Manager you will be the interface between Sales/Marketing, Customers and agencies in this very important market. Working closely with the Sales Director, you will develop campaign plans for the business based upon your findings in regards to promotional strategy, NPD and range in line with the overall business plan and marketing strategy. You will work with these strategies to develop the optimum trade marketing activity across areas such as Point of Sale, Merchandising, Promotions, Trade Magazine Advertising and Online Media.
The successful Trade Marketing Manager will:
- Currently hold the title of Trade Marketing Manager, Trade Marketing Executive, Shopper Marketing Manager, Shopper Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Manager or equivalent.
- Must have Trade/shopper Marketing experience within Grocery multiples/High Street accounts
- Good commercial acumen and an understanding of what drives retailers
- Experience in briefing and managing external agency partners
- Ability to analyse various data and information
- Strong negotiation and communication skills at all levels
- Preferably be degree educated in Marketing
In return you will receive a salary between £35,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience) plus benefits.
You must be commutable to their head office in Berkshire.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Katie Gibbs on 01159 841 801 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.