The Brindisa shop is located in the heart of Borough Market and open from Monday to Saturday every week, offering an unrivalled range of delicious Spanish food with something to satisfy all lovers of Spanish gastronomy. Our friendly team of foodies is always on hand to guide our customers through our range and offer advice on how to create mouthwatering tapas at home
We have a new position for a Shop Supervisor. A flexible, capable person with a general can-do attitude will do well. An excellent command of written and spoken English is essential. Able to deputise for the manager and be involved in training and coaching of shop staff, helping to maintain excellent customer service and ensure business targets are met. Knowledge of Spanish Products is desirable. Of course you must be reliable, enthusiasm is essential and take pride in your work. The role is 40 hours a week between Monday - Saturday.
Key aspects of the job will be:
- To provide superior service to all our customers and demonstrate good product knowledge and show good presentation of range.
- Daily preparation of fresh foods including cheese, charcuterie, olives and hams to a high standard.
- To maintain counter displays, equipment and materials in a clean and safe condition.
- Merchandising-stock, displays and promotions.
Applicants must have:
- Previous proven food retail experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of managing / deputising within a team.
- Basic food hygiene knowledge.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary of £22,000 pa with potential increase after probation.
- 30-40% staff discount across Brindisa shops and restaurants.
- 28 days annual leave (rising up to 33 days dependent on service).
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Discretionary Bonus scheme.
- Training opportunities.
- Friendly working environment.
Immediate Start Date Available
For your opportunity to work with Brindisa please apply with your CV
For more information visit the career section on our website
Due to the high volume of enquires we are not always able to respond to all CV’s. Only successful applicants will be contacted.