Area Sales Manager - ART & CRAFT
Area Sales Manager
We have a vacancy in our UK sales team and are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager for the South East of England, ideally based in the Cambridge or Essex areas, with experience of the Art & Craft Industry.
An attractive salary, comprising good basic salary + performance related bonus + car + benefits.
You will have full responsibility for the overall management of your territory under the guidance of the UK Sales Manager and must be self-motivated. The role is field based and will require some nights away from home.
As an Area Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and expanding your territory through a long established customer base
- Developing and expanding your territory through new business
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous retail sales experience
- A professional approach to sales and a proven track record
- A comprehensive knowledge of Art and Craft products and how to sell them
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to win the confidence of customers
- A full diving licence
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- A total determination and desire to be successful
Based in the Manchester area we are a specialist distributor of creative materials serving the retail market in the UK with an excellent reputation for customer service and a loyal, supportive customer base.
To apply, please direct your current CV for the attention of the Sales Director
Apply for Area Sales Manager - ART & CRAFT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly