If you're looking for the opportunity to build on your experience and advance into the field of Category Management - PepsiCo could take your talents to a whole new level.
When you have a brand portfolio that contains names like Walkers, Tropicana and Quaker, it would be easy to rest on your laurels. But not at PepsiCo. We're always striving to achieve bigger and better things. We're accelerating the pace of innovation to meet the nation's evolving tastes. We're strengthening our customer and supplier relationships by growing the respective category.
As our Category Executive, you'll have every opportunity to grow with us. This role is about providing customer, category, and shopper insight to support and build strong category relationships with High Street and Convenience customers. This role is essential to supporting the commercialisation of our well-known PepsiCo Brands to enable innovation and drive growth.
It goes without saying that the insights you deliver will make you integral to the sales effort, shaping both strategy and tactics, but you'll also be building on existing customer relationships to make us an indispensable partner.
You'll already have proved your credentials, with strong analytical skills, experience of simplifying data, excellent presentation skills along with a strong interpersonal nature.
- Lead the development and delivery of an annual category plan for High Street and Convenience customers across all PepsiCo UK categories.
- Support the identification and development of insight to drive category growth across Convenience channel.
- Act as an integral partner to internal and external customers by providing compelling category reports, scorecards and value add analysis using customer and market data.
- Lead the insights/sales relationship across High Street & Convenience accounts with the aim of moving us towards indispensable partner status to drive category, customer & PepsiCo UK growth.
- Drive category Core Range principles and PepsiCo UK range & space in store by leading range review process for High Street & Convenience accounts.
- Contribute to overall Impulse Category/Shopper team agenda and vision
- Significant interaction with External Customers, Internal Sales team and broader cross functional teams (marketing, execution, shopper)
- Skills/ Experience
- Proven category experience
- FMCG experience highly desirable
- Ability to multi task - experience of handling multiple accounts
- Experience of High Street or Convenience accounts highly desirable
- Great customer facing/ customer service skills
- Ability to synthesise and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends and events to generate insights
- Recommends and implements solutions based on rigorous information gathering & analytical thinking
- Turns thinking into compelling external stories to influence decisions
- Actively seeks and understands the input of others to gain broad alignment to ideas.
- Can be direct/forceful as well as tactful/diplomatic
- Influences others through reasoning and relationships rather than by using strong pressure tactics
- Understands and uses informal networks at the appropriate level to get things done
- Comfortable presenting internally / externally to all levels
- Builds compelling arguments using data and insight