Business Development Manager
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Offering Uncapped Commission & Excellent Prospects
- Structured career path
The Role: This Business Development Manager role involves selling into commercial businesses with between 50 and 1,000 employees. You will be operating in a predominantly business development capacity, speaking to finance and HR directors and demonstrating their software to clients. Outstanding training, support and sales career opportunities await the successful Business Development Manager here.
The Company: The UK's leading payroll and HR software firm also offers time and attendance systems, employment law advice and H&S information. They set themselves apart from the competition by offering first class levels of customer service and keep their people motivated through constant development and exciting career opportunities. Now seeking an additional Business Development Manager in the Midlands to join their highly successful team.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales experience
- You will ideally have sold payroll services, HR software or similar services to board level executives
- A track record of new business development and a brag file including evidence of hitting targets
- Well sales trained and structured candidates are sought
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- OTE £75,000 - £80,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 23 Days Holidays