European Sales Manager
Interested in becoming the European Sales Manager for a fast growing innovation led company?
Competitive basic remuneration with bonus and company car.
Needs to be able to travel overseas.
Aegg is a privately-owned food packaging manufacturer & designer, headquartered in Andover, creating plastic and glass pots & bowls for retail and foodservice sectors in the UK and 11 other countries. Our customers are both the big food manufacturing groups and the entrepreneurial ‘challenger’ brands. Following 85% year to date growth we are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager.
About the role
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious person to
1. Drive growth in our existing accounts & create new opportunities using products that are admired for their aesthetic appeal.
2. fashion a European Sales strategy in their own vision.
3. work with the Sales Director in making big strategic decisions at a time of high demand and huge potential.
4. further their sales and management skills and in UK European food manufacturing & retail sectors.
You are accountable for the company’s entire European revenue and margin performance.
1. Qualify European sales leads, nurture these and convert the appropriate commercial opportunities (new sales pipeline)
2. To work with the Sales Director in managing the strategic and tactical agenda with our key European sales accounts such that.
a. the company maximises all European commercial opportunities (Strategic Account Management), agreeing supply contracts where possible.
b. The lifetime value for each European key account is maximized.
Your attitude and hunger are more important than your background, possibly in packaging or selling into European food or FMCG manufacturers.
1. Success in a sales position selling into European markets.
2. Sales processes involving long lead times, multiple decision makers and stakeholders, high unit volumes, contractual agreements and capex.
3. An understanding of product development processes from design through to delivery.
4. Growing revenues and margins through managing multiple relationships at different levels and functions within client organisations.
Attitudes, skills and abilities needed
1. A great negotiator, listener and consultative seller.
2. Decision making.
3. Organised, proactive & resilient.
4. A self-starter: comfort in being able to work in isolation and away from home.
5. Have a hunger to learn.
6. Numerate and very commercially minded.
7. Can speak a second European language, possibly French.
If you are interested please send your CV with cover letter, detailing your current remuneration package, by clicking the 'APPLY' button.
Deadline 5pm Friday 7th April 2017. Strictly no agencies please.
Apply for European Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly