National Account Executive - Food
National Account Executive - Food for rapidly growing FMCG company based in the South East. Are you a foody with soul? If so, this amazing opportunities enables you to develop your career in FMCG!
My client is a reputable brand with a strong presence in the Top 4 grocer accounts. Seeing rapid growth since its creation, my client prides itself on the development of its business and the employees within it.
Priding itself on its culture, my client provides a transparent career structure providing continual learning and development to enable staff to progress within the business as it grows.
The National Account Executive - Food will be responsible for:
- Supporting the NAM to deliver on sales, margin and distribution targets on the focus brands in the assigned accounts.
- Delivering on sales, margin and distribution targets for direct account base.
- Developing and nurturing strong working relationships with buyers and suppliers in order to maximise leverage for all our brands.
- Working with the Marketing Managers to ensure brand plans are applied in a consistent fashion to our key accounts.
- Supporting the NAM by providing accurate forecasts and effective communication with demand planning to deliver agreed forecasting targets
- Managing promotional activity under NAM by owning the planning, delivery and post evaluation of promotions, recommending any improvements to return on future promotional activity.
The National Account Executive - Food will;
- Ideally have some working knowledge of the food sector, though this is not a pre-requisite
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Analytical, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions
- Able to demonstrate brand awareness and knowledge of route to market
- High achieving, with a proven record of exceeding targets
- Able to display a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Be living in or commutable to Brighton
The role provides great progression opportunities and a salary of up to £23,000 + additional benefits.