Regional Merchandiser - Convenience
Optimise sales across the Convenience sector through direct Retailer visits and working with customer Regional Business Managers.
• Drive sales through direct store visits
• Merchandise fixtures for new stores
• Build store planograms
• Main point of contact for customer RBM’s and key retailers.
• Open a set target of new accounts per week.
• Resolving in store issues and providing merchandising support.
• Conduct daily store visits to a fixed schedule.
• Build quarterly planograms in the Show room.
• Manage the coordination of new store openings and merchandise to required standard.
• Take top up orders in store.
• Provide advice and expertise to retailers regarding OTL range and in store solutions.
• Be the go to person for RBM’s and key retailers within the Convenience sector.
• Build relationships with both key retailers and RBM’s to facilitate increased business.
• Open new business and pass on to Telesales.
• Attend and present at Regional meetings.
• Help retailers with ordering and help resolve technical issues.
• Manage and resolve conflicts with customers.
• Help retailers to implement planogram updates.
• Work closely with trading team to ensure NPD and seasonal ranges are sorted within the required timescales
• Work closely with Supply team to ensure stock lands on time and repeat orders are placed to back up, ensuring no OOS’s
• Keep the business up to date when problems arise so that negative impact is minimised.
Will have worked in retail stores and ideally as a Merchandiser for a Symbol Group.
In store merchandising skills
Great communication skills
Good IT skills
Organisation and planning
Apply for Regional Merchandiser - Convenience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly