Interested in becoming the Sales Director for a fast growing innovation led company?
Excellent basic remuneration with bonus, company car and a full range of benefits.
Aegg is a privately-owned food packaging manufacturer & designer, headquartered in Andover, creating plastic and glass pots & bowls for retail and foodservice sectors in the UK and 11 other countries. Our customers are both the big food manufacturing groups and the entrepreneurial ‘challenger’ brands. Following 85% year to date growth we are looking for a dynamic Sales Director.
About the role
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious person to.
1. deliver sales performance through products that are admired for their aesthetic appeal.
2. fashion a growing sales department in their own vision.
3. work with the Managing Director and other Directors in making big strategic decisions at a time of high demand and huge potential.
4. further their sales and management skills and increase insight in UK and European food manufacturing & retail sectors.
You are accountable for the company’s entire revenue and margin performance.
1. Manage the strategic agenda with our key customers to maximise all commercial opportunities (Strategic Account Management)
2. Qualify and nurture leads (Pipeline Management)
3. Support and coach the sales team (Sales Department Management)
4. To plan and communicate the scale and probability of future sales opportunities (Board level planning & forecasting)
Your attitude and hunger are more important than your background, possibly in packaging or selling into food manufacturers.
1. Success in a senior sales position: leading, delegating to and coaching a successful sales team.
2. Sales processes involving long lead times, multiple decision makers and stakeholders, high unit volumes, contractual agreements and capex.
3. An understanding of product development processes from design through to delivery.
4. Growing revenues and margins through managing multiple relationships at different levels and functions within client organisations.
Attitudes, skills and abilities needed
1. A great negotiator, listener and consultative seller.
2. Decision making.
3. Organised, proactive & resilient.
4. A doer: the ability to complete a big workload in a timely fashion.
5. Have a hunger to learn and to support others in learning.
6. Want to engage in wider internal functions, especially marketing, finance and NPD.
7. Numerate and very commercially minded.
8. Have strategic and tactical implementation skills, in equal abundance.
If you are interested please send your CV with cover letter, detailing your current remuneration package, by clicking the 'APPLY' button
Deadline 5pm Friday 7th April 2017. Strictly no agencies please.