Junior Ecommerce Manager - Ethically Sourced Natural Food Start-up
Are you passionate about healthy eating?
Do you have an entrepreneurial attitude?
Our client is an exciting start-up that is passionate about revolutionising how we enjoy natural foods. With their values at the heart of everything they do, our client works directly with farmers cooperatives to ensure they are providing ethically sourced products! They started their journey with Amazon Marketplace, quickly becoming the top selling product and no.1 brand in their category throughout Europe! Due to this fantastic success they're now in search of a Junior Ecommerce Manager!
- Reporting in the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing and developing the Amazon Marketplace account with a value of 1m.
- Inventory management, listing visibility, organising and running promotions.
- Develop new promotional marketing and pricing strategies to increase sales and promote presence across the 27 European countries.
- You may be completing an internship or have a year experience in the FMCG industry and looking for your next step!
- You will need a demonstrable ability to think outside the box and creatively.
- You must be a dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative individual with a passion for healthy living!
This is a really great opportunity to join an exciting entrepreneurial team operating in a competitive environment! There is also an opportunity to work in the international markets!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Junior Ecommerce Manager - Ethically Sourced Natural Food Start-up
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly