National Account Executive - Central London SME
A high growth premium FMCG company based in Central London are looking to hire a National Account Executive to manage a number of key accounts across a range of different channels.
This role would be ideal for a Field Sales Executive with 12-18 months experience in another high growth SME who is looking to take the next step into National Accounts with a culture led SME.
You would be office based in London, however the role would require you to travel across the UK & Europe when needed.
As a National Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing JBP's to ensure all requirements are met.
- Developing lasting, strong, external relationships with customers
- Maintaining a P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability.
- Managing a range of existing accounts whilst developing new business.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- A real foodie.
- Commercially aware with extensive knowledge of the UK routes to market.
- Working in field sales for another high growth food SME.
- Highly numerate with exceptional negotiation skills.
- A strong communicator with gravitas and warmth.
- Analytical and a strategic thinker.
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate to apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for National Account Executive - Central London SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly