Are you a recent Food Science, Marketing, Business Studies or Finance graduate keen to gain some experience in a fantastic FMCG company?
Here at Burton's Biscuit Company we are always keen to hear from Graduates for our entry level roles in St Albans.
Why Burton’s Biscuit Company
Ask anyone here at Burton’s Biscuit Company what we’re most passionate about and you’ll get the same answer from everyone – the baking of quality biscuits for the whole family to enjoy. To us, a ‘treat’ is nothing less than a deliciously tasty biscuit that will delight our customers every time and ensure they come back for more.
We offer fantastic company benefits, an environment that you will enjoy to work in and genuine development and progression opportunities.
Here at Burton's Biscuit Company we pride ourselves on our Winning Culture:
- Having Pride and Passion for our products and our business
- Working as One Team
- Being Dynamic and Agile, full of energy and ideas
- Being Customer, Consumer & Employee Focussed
- Being Respectful of the values of our colleagues and the company
- Getting things Right First Time, working accurately and timely
- Having Empowerment & Accountability
- Having Clarity of Purpose, ensuring we are all aligned to one common goal
Does this sound like a company you’d like to work for? Submit your CV by clicking the link.
Whilst we might not have a specific role at this moment in time, we would like to hear from you in order to discuss future opportunities.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.