Supply Chain Planner
Kimberly-Clark are currently looking for a number of Supply Chain Planners to be based in their Central Brighton office.
These are exciting opportunities which will see successful candidates developing close working relationships with Marketing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Vendors, CBU and SSC based teams, across multiple geographies to deliver optimal product availability solutions for a designated range of products.
As a Supply Chain Planner you will have responsibility for a particular product family (typically 100 - 200 SKU's), which will normally be linked to between 1 and 3 production sites, within the zero to 4 month time horizon.
These role will require daily tracking of stock levels and sales forecasts provided by the Customer Business Units (CBU's) and liaison with the Business platform, Deployment, Customer Service, Demand Management, Logistics Operations, Vendors, Strategic and Mill Planning teams, to ensure optimal product supply, utilizing the SAP APO Planning system and R3 transactional processes.
These roles offer the successful candidates broad exposure to a number of different business areas in a fast paced environment. The nature of the market requires constant product innovation and development and therefore, offers the opportunity to work in a changing environment with innovative products.
- Contributing to the preparation of daily/weekly production plans within a portfolio.
- Optimisation and rapid day to day communication of change to production and deployment to best meet customer service and inventory objectives.
- Execution of product/packaging rollovers, introductions and discontinuations
- Management of day to day inventory issues including communication with Mill Planning, Demand Management, CBU's, Marketing, Customer Service, Purchasing, Logistics Operations, Business Planning and Strategic Planning.
- High quality synchronization between Mill, Vendor and Central Planning systems and, master data.
- The successful candidate will have had significant experience and exposure to fast moving environments where product promotions and innovation mean constant change and continual development are the norms.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA, Bsc) or equivalent is desirable.
- APICS Certified (part/full) in production and Inventory management is desirable.
- Experience in SAP Advanced Planning and Optimisation.
- Strong Continuous Improvement and Problem Solving Ethos.
- Proven track record of building successful cross-functional relationships.
- Fluent in English is essential (additional language skills would be advantageous), together with first class communication and analytical skills.