Category Development Controller - Leeds
As Category Development Controller you will be joining a newly established team responsible for award winning delivery of shopper led results within your key retail partners across the Grocery and High Street channels.
To drive your team to ensure the deployment of category insights yields higher penetration across the major categories in which the business operates. Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver effective 4P execution based on key global company initiatives
- Through the development and guidance of a large team and strong customer relationships you will deliver excellent in-store execution
- Directly impact the category performance, brands and customer results
- Ensuring strategic tactics and methods are being adopted with company objectives in mind
- Cross functional stakeholder management, particularly with Trade Marketing ensuring NPD plans are shared
- Working to tight deadlines, managing a wide range of external influences.
- Drive the range review process
- Adopt effective negotiation skills that are mutually beneficial with your designated customers
- Degree calibre a must
- Able to demonstrate quick progression in your career to date
- Able to digest, interpret and manipulate large volumes of complex data and devise clear, concise plans
- Have strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (Panel Data, Spectra, Nielson/IRI)
- Strong influencing/negotiating skills
- Background in Leadership and Development
This is a great opportunity for a National Account Controller with some Category experience, or a Buying Manager coming from Retail, or a current Senior Category Manager looking to make the step-up and work within a Global organisation.
Apply for Category Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly