Field Sales Representative
Mars Wrigley are looking to recruit a team to be part of their Field Sales Force on a fixed term contract to 31st December 2017.
During this time you will be trained to sell effectively in an FMCG environment – skills, processes & techniques, which can be adapted for many different selling situations.
You will be given a geographic territory and your challenge will be to maximise the sales, visibility & distribution of products in designated outlets. Ideally you will live within 30 mins driving time of the territory.
To help you achieve this, across the year your training will include:
- 5 days ‘Classroom Training’
- 15 days one on one training with your Sales Trainer
- 12 coaching accompaniment sessions with your Manager
Training topics will include:
- How to establish customer needs
- Effective questioning & listening
- Selling features & benefits
- Objective setting
- Presentation skills
- Persuasive selling
- Effective closing
- Objection handling
and in addition, specific training on Mars Wrigley products & processes.
At the end of the contract there might be the opportunity of a full time permanent position or you will be able to use the skills learned in your future career
As well as investing in you, Mars Wrigley are offering:
- A salary of £27,094-£28,500
- London allowance where applicable
- Fully expensed company car
- Pension contribution
- Lunch allowance
To apply for this unique opportunity please send your CV & a covering note.