Business Account Manager- Grocery (Top 4 Customer)
Dr. Oetker is a family owned business that has been creating high quality foods for over 100 years. We truly believe that “Quality is the Best Recipe” and this ethos has been running through our business since we were founded in 1893 and is a testament to our longevity and success.
Rest assured the Home Baking Category is where it's happening
- Double Digit Growth
- High/Dynamic SKU Count
- The need for Sophisticated Merchandising/Range Management
- Seasonal & Occasion Driven (From Halloween, Easter to Birthdays & Celebrations)
- Whether it's Baking Aficionado's or New Category Entrants- There is a great mix of consumers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an additional Business Account Manager to join our Ambient Sales team. In this role you will deliver the sales and distribution targets within an agreed portfolio of accounts and which will be achieved through the direct management of both accounts and account managers tasked with individual KPI’s including, sales, volume, distribution and delivering execution excellence with regard to NPD and specific account support programs.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Development of a Sales Plan (Both Strategic & Tactical)
- Execution of the Sales Plan
- Account and/or Channel Management and Customer specific Plans
- Establish JBP & Category Plan's within Customer Accounts
- Engagement of “Top to Top” relationships within Customer Accounts
- Full Commercial & Financial Responsibility for the Business Unit
- Yes to Manage Accounts- But also Lead Project to deliver success
- Monitor and report on performance
The successful candidate will have experience in a Commercial role and proven career progression in an FMCG environment. You will have a thorough understanding of category/account/channel management and proven negotiation and influencing skills. Excellent communication, organisation, analytical and data interpretation skills are essential along with people management experience. Ideally We are seeking a candidate who has all the above, yet has a “Real Passion” for Achieving, someone who drives for success not only in the themselves & their sales target but derives a bigger buzz from the success of working in a Team.
You must be IT literate, highly numerate with a “Can Do” mentality.
Please Note: We have chosen to work with PT Executive & 1 other PSL Recruitment Group; therefore we kindly ask that “Other/Non PSL recruiters” respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.