National Account Manager - Holland & Barrett
Exciting New National Account Manager Position has opened up with a growing FMCG business which specialises in the distribution of award winning key confectionery brands!
Growing innovative FMCG business which specialises in the distribution of award winning key confectionery brands!
As National Account Manager you will be responsible for the Holland & Barrett account, the number one account for the business! Plus a mixture of other national accounts within the grocery multiples portfolio whilst also assisting on export opportunities.
Your main focuses will be managing current business and achieving new listings, increasing turnover of accounts, managing price increases, promotional activity and NPD.
The role is home based, however you will spend time visiting the retailers, and some time will be spent travelling in respect to export opportunities along with regular meetings with the rest of the commercial team around the UK.
National Account Manager - Holland & Barrett:
* Experience with Holland & Barrett
* National account level (2-3 years experience)
* Grocery Experience ideal
* Strong Commercial Background
* Proven track record within a Sales Environment ideally from a similar industry
* Mathematically astute with high standard of written and verbal English language
* Full Clean UK Driving Licence
Competitive Basic + Bonus + Company Car