The Senior NAM looking after our Branded Biscuits within one of the Multi-retailers will be the primary customer interface with the Buying Team with occasional contact with Buying Manager as required. They will be responsible for the commercial performance of Burtons entire Sweet and Savoury Burton’s portfolio through all physical Customer formats.
The Senior NAM will plan and execute budgeted volume and profit across the channels by pulling multiple levers including distribution, promotions and feature space.
The successful Senior NAM will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for retailer performance across all Customer financial measures, including full Burtons P&L (Tonnage, Revenue, Gross Contribution, TCAM)
- Develop retailer specific strategies and tactics to deliver budgeted P&L and increase market share
- Negotiate all pricing, trading terms, promotions, fixed investments and any item with financial impact
- Work with Account Director, Supply Chain, Category Management and Account executive to keep contact matrix alive across multiple designated contact
- Responsible for the forecast for the upcoming Burtons 4 month season and full year plan
- Landing the in-month forecast for tonnage, revenue, GC and TCAM
- Represent the retailer within Burton’s Biscuits, championing what is needed to be successful with customers
- Pro-actively develop a wide range of cross functional contacts within customer and facilitate appropriate department to department contact (Buying, Promotional Planning, Supply Chain, Marketing)
- Manage and coordinate internal process and procedures, ensuring that the account management is aligned to all corporately recognised systems
The successful Senior NAM will have/be:
- Previous P&L responsibility, preferably within large-scale Top 4 retail customer
- Experience of working within food industry advantageous
- Evidence of successful leadership and proven trading achievements
- Ideally large scale customer experience at NAE/JNAM/NAM level
Why Burton’s Biscuit Company
Ask anyone here at Burton’s Biscuit Company what we’re most passionate about and you’ll get the same answer from everyone – the baking of quality biscuits for the whole family to enjoy. To us, a ‘treat’ is nothing less than a deliciously tasty biscuit that will delight our customers every time and ensure they come back for more.
We offer fantastic company benefits, an environment that you will enjoy to work in and genuine development and progression opportunities.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply by clicking the link.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.