Key Account Manager - Northern Region
Key Account Manager
- £33,000 - £38,000 Basic Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Car/Car Allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent Development Opportunities
About the Role:
A fantastic Key Account Manager role for this international business! This is a great opportunity to step up from a field sales role and make your first steps into national accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for developing joint business plans with your accounts in order to develop business growth.
- Work closely with all of your internal key stakeholders in Marketing, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure the smooth running of your plans.
- You will have responsibility for your own budgets and P&L and will be constantly auditing your own performance against both company and personal targets.
- Responsibility for controlling budgets and your own promotional targets and to work towards the commercial plan with your team and mentors.
- Working with your buyers to achieve excellent customer working relationships and to maximise opportunities by creating cross functional relationships within this customers.
- Constantly looking for additional opportunities, being smart to ad-hoc promotions.
- Keeping up to date with implementation of agreed promotions and marketing.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate strong commerciality and/or some previous experience of working with buyers at a local or national level.
- Understanding of how joint business planning works alongside strong category management.
- Proven track record in achieving success in negotiations within your current business.
- Have an understanding of how brand marketing, category management and supply chain will all impact on your role.
- Be able to think strategically with strong planning and forecasting.
- Some understanding of managing your own budgets and P&L.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Commercially and analytically aware, able to make sound commercial decisions based on data evaluation.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point - we don't just find great individuals - we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions - contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org