Trade Marketing Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading premium drinks business in a Trade Marketing Analyst role.
This award winning company, based in Central London have a range of premium drinks that can be found across both the On and Off Trade. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the trade marketing plans, delivering detailed category reports and supporting the senior stakeholders of the business.
Within this role, the responsibilities will be to:
- Support and help develop the long-term trade marketing plans
- Maximise the sales potential of your category through ensuring a trade focussed approach that benefits the shopper and the retailer
- Project manage the marketing calendar for all channels, developing trade materials
- Influence the retailer's Buying and Merchandising teams through range, merchandising and category principles
- Work with National Accounts teams to deliver the objectives required to grow market share
What we're looking for from you:
- Hands-on experience working with blue chip retailers or FMCG businesses
- Previous Category / Trade / Shopper experience
- An understanding of shopper insights and how insight can be activated
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Degree or equivalent educated
If you'd like to work for a high profile, forward thinking FMCG business then don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent Team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.