Senior Insights Manager
One of the UK's leading market research agencies are looking for a Senior Insight Manager to lead a highly regarded consumer goods account.
Within this role you will work predominantly onsite with the client providing insights and recommendations, as well as managing and developing this key relationship.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide insight to the client so they can continually track their products in the market.
- Work with sales, marketing and category teams and present information on the category such as promotional effectiveness.
- Develop strong category and sector expertise within the team and will become a true expert in your field.
- Consult with clients to develop insight briefs in continuous and occasionally ad-hoc projects.
- Grow the revenue of the account and source new opportunities within the business.
To apply for this role you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Be analytically motivated and will have advanced numerical and literacy skills. Experience of agency data such as Kantar, Nielsen, IRI dunnhumby or Aimia would be beneficial.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to appropriately manage expectations with clients.
- Previous experience of managing direct reports.
- Strong commercial awareness; has the ability to develop new opportunities with the client. All recommendations to the client should be commercially viable and actionable.
- Be a strong team player able to develop lasting relationships at all levels of an organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading research agency, in a great role. In return for this you will receive a generous basic salary, car allowance, bonus, pension and other benefits.
If this sounds like you and you're keen to develop your career, don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Insights Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly