This role is a fantastic opportunity to get into the commercial team at PepsiCo. You will play a key role in supporting the Customer Business Manager for one of our biggest grocery accounts. This role will give you great exposure to a pivotal part of our 2017 strategy.
We have big plans for 2017/18 so if you want to join PepsiCo and truly make a difference, now is the time to do it!
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Working in Commercial at PepsiCo
Our Commercial team are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust for learning and development! They work hard and achieve great success individually and as part of a strong team. If you thrive on personal challenge and development, it is a great environment to work in!
What you will get up to:
- Lead contact for day to day queries on Juice (both internal with cross functional team and external with buyer), living and breathing the account agenda with a specific focus on accurate forecasting, promotional calendar, execution & the field agenda delivery.
- Manage nationwide execution of the account, building joint plans to deliver PepsiCo UK compliance to agreed plans, in order to achieve share and sales growth targets with market leading execution.
- Ownership of forecast delivery through finance & demand planning (Base, NPD, Promotional forecasting and financial robustness
- Complete ownership of Juice promotional calendar
- Regular store visits to ensure in-store compliance of POS/dealing and 'best in class' execution ideas from other categories.
- Ownership of evaluating juice promotions, working with Customer Business Manager to review promotional plan and course correct as necessary.
- Manage the field, taking ownership for brief, providing clear communication on Business Unit priorities and best in class selling tools to maximise execution and sales growth in store
- Lead monthly meetings with Buyers to manage promotional calendar and ensure optimal plan is executed enabling us to deliver our financial metrics.
- Proven experience in FMCG Sales
- Experience of Account Ownership
- Proven experience of managing financial concepts
- Proven experience of results delivery
- Proven experience of being focused, and attention to detail
- Working with cross functional teams to deliver joint goals
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Analytical Thinking
- Understanding of key Financial Metrics
- Drive for results
- Priority Setting
- Creative Thinking / Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
Finally. Why PepsiCo UK?
PepsiCo UK are home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry. Our achievements have been recognised in the 2016 AGS report where we achieved the No.1 spot.