- Expanding Construction Manufacturer
- Exciting Specification Role
- Be part of a great team
- Have You Dealt with Architects?
The Company: With over half a century of manufacturing excellence behind them, our client is part of a €400 group offering fantastic training and ongoing career prospects. They are currently looking to expand their sales team with this search for a new Specification Manager to sell their range of branded glass and metal louvres, sunscreens, storm louvres and sun and natural ventilation systems.
Unlike most UK louvre companies, our client designs, details, supplies and installs which gives architects the opportunity to create unique and outstanding ventilation and screening features.
Their market leading research & development facilities means that our client manufactures the most cutting edge and technologically advanced products in the market.
For this Specification Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You must have a track record of selling to architects
- Personable candidates with a team playing approach
Benefits of this Specification Manager role:
- £38,000 - £45,000 Base Salary
- + £5,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays