Key Account Manager
The role as Key Account Manager will be centred around the ability to drive, develop and sustain relationships with set accounts within the retail & food service sector.
Our client are a leading provider of food products to the retail, food service & wholesales sectors, based out of the West Midlands. We have worked with them as a business for a prolonged period of time and this is an excellent opportunity to gain a vital position within a leader in the market.
The role as Key Account Manager will be based out of the West Midlands covering key UK accounts through the following roles & responsibilities;
- Drive, enhance and sustain key relationships within the retail & food service market
- Become the face of the company in defining relationships and the 'go to supplier' for clients
- Consistently build accounts through a defined growth strategy through strong internal and external relationships
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate, driven and has a 'think outside the box' approach!
As Key Account Manager, the successful candidate will have the following profile;
- Experienced within an FMCG or Consumer sales environment
- Experience of working within the retail/food service market
- Ideally with a degree
- Ability to work well as a team and also independently with a self-motivated attitude
- Driven, ambitious and passionate approach
- Must be able to demonstrate a real passion for the products and brand
- Proven track record in building strong relationships
- A willingness to learn
- Full, clean driving license
Basic Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits & Car Allowance