Senior National Account Manager – Tesco & Waitrose | Career Progression | Brand & Own Label
Paul Nyman Consultancy are recruiting for a Senior National Account Manager to join a leading food business based in the Northern Home Counties.
With a strong history of being a key player in their category, this business holds significant market share, enabling it to pursue its aims of consolidation and improvement on its current position. The business has a track record of investing in its people and is looking for a Senior National Account Manager to be a Controller/Head of Sales of the future.
The incoming individual will be responsible for managing 2 strategic top 6 customers for the business across a branded and own-label portfolio of products. The categories are highly innovative and NPD led with a number of major competitors going up against each other. You will be charged with developing these accounts in an organic way, very much in tune with our clients approach to growth.
- Experience of managing strategic accounts within Top 4 Retail and/or Waitrose will be an important quality for this role
- Understanding of managing branded products within retail
- High level of social awareness and emotional intelligence
- A CV that can demonstrate a combination of consistent progression
- A determined, "can do" attitude but one that will fit within a personable environment
Personal/career development is something our client passionately believes in, your natural ability to inspire others around you will see success come your way.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in Commercial, Category, Marketing, NPD and Technical roles in the UK.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager – Tesco & Waitrose | Career Progression | Brand & Own Label
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly