Dental Territory Manager - Cardiff
Exciting Dental Territory Manager role within South Wales!
The client is a blue chip organisation with a massive portfolio of products and a very strong name in the medical industry. They are well known in the dental equipment market and have a great reputation as the best in their industry. They like to promote from within, believing in organic growth and are looking for the right person to join their team. They have a great culture and look after their people with an extensive training and development program.
Responsibilities of the Dental Territory Manager include:
- Selling a portfolio of professional dental products into both private and NHS dental practises.
- Delivering against key objectives set each quarter such as dental call rate and number of educational sessions
- Delivering educational programs within practises and at trade shows
- Target and develop strong relationships with your client base
- Identify opportunities to drive relationships and brand awareness
- Territory will cover South Wales
Key requirements include:
* FMCG / Consumer background
* 1 -2 years experience in field sales
* Ambitious, tenacious and looking for career development within medical sales
* Dental field sales experience ideal but not necessary
* Based in South Wales
* Clean Driving Licence
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Car + Pension + Healthcare