Dental Territory Manager- Sussex
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent science graduate to get their teeth into an exciting career within a multi- billion pound pharmaceutical company. Working within the consumer healthcare division, this role provides exposure to some of the most recognisable brands within the industry and is an opportunity not to be missed.
My client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. With a multi-billion pound turnover, they help improve the lives of millions of people globally. An organisation which is at the forefront of innovation, this company manufactures instantly recognisable products used by millions each day. The consumer healthcare division is amounts to approximately 25% of the organisations total profits and is an integral part which continues to grow and develop.
A company that prides itself on its people, my client attracts and retains the brightest of talent through providing a working environment very few can offer. Through providing a clear career structure, the organisation has award winning training programmes along with providing support to enable its staff to excel and achieve their true potential.
by priding itself on innovation, the organisation rewards its staff who contribute and drive the company by thinking out side of the box and challenging the status quo. This pioneer in innovation and healthcare creates a healthy working environment for its staff with a Strong focus on work/life balance.
The Dental Territory Manager - Sussex will be a part of the consumer healthcare division of the organisation which has a global turnover of approximately £6bn. Oral health amounts to over £1.5bn with the Dental Territory Manager- Sussex contributing to this growing market.
The Dental Territory Manager- Sussex will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with dental practices and healthcare providers to drive increased repeat business.
- Understanding the market and the needs of the patients.
- Increasing volume and profitability of the oral care products at dental surgeries within the assigned territory.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company and the brands on offer, having a thorough understanding of the products and its competitors.
- Deliver product training programs to client staff.
- Identifying opportunities to drive relationships and brand awareness.
- Increasing the market share of the products within the territory.
- Deliver against the key objectives set to minimise competition within dental surgeries.
The Dental Territory Manager- Sussex will be;
- A graduate or equivalent with a focus on scientific studies.
- Confident and presentable, being able to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders within surgeries.
- Ambitious and able to exceed expectations put before them.
- Able to analyse territory information to build a prioritised expert focused territory business plan.
- Commercially aware, having strong negotiation skills.
- Target driven.
- A consultative salesperson.
- Transparent and open, capable of relaying product benefits to dentists.
- Able to act with integrity.
- Living in, or commutable to West Sussex on a daily basis.
The Dental Territory Manager- Sussex provides a salary between £25 - £30k + bonus car and many other perks and benefits.