Senior National Account Manager Opportunity - Top 4 Grocers
*** Senior National Account Manager Opportunity - Top 4 Grocers ***
Are you a successful and experienced National Account Manager, looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong network and wide experience working with key UK grocers? Does your strong FMCG product knowledge encourage you to utilise your experience more effectively? Is yes, then these opportunities could be for you!
1x Senior National Account Manager – Top 4 Grocers
Package: £55,000 - £65,000
This innovative, premium and category leading specialist is seeking an experienced FMCG professional to spearhead their growth and continuous success within the grocery category.
As one of the most iconic businesses within this sector, you will become part of an organisation whose primary ambition is to develop their employees and their sector leading portfolio.
With unceasing success within the grocery sector, this strong and established company is now seeking well established National Account Managers to join their exceptional and dynamic commercial team. With a leading portfolio, they are looking for driven, commercially lead individuals to continue the success of their leading products and portfolio.
With solid account management experience, premium brand awareness and exceptionally formed client relationships, this provides a fantastic opportunity for you to develop within incessantly expanding company.
This presents an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career path, taking responsibility for some of the highest value accounts within the business. You will be a true salesperson at heart who can live and breathe this successful and growing brand.
Working with a company that is a true innovator within the sector, with outstanding marketing campaigns and impactful branding, you’ll form a key role within the business. You will be responsible for leading their portfolio within existing accounts, namely being Tesco’s, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrison’s and Ocado!
It requires an individual with the ability to fully understand the size of the prize and use category and insight to unlock the potential value. As a master of the FMCG market, you'll utilise and draw upon your existing network of contacts to push forward product listings, manage their already good relationships with key grocer accounts and increase sales within these key accounts!
Furthermore, the individual will be able to present demonstrable examples of developing solid joint business plans as well as an ability to build a brand and to maintain its position as the market leader. In joining you will become part of their ongoing success story, working amongst a highly positive and motivated team, who remain dedicated to developing creative and insightful business plans. They continuously outperform against their competitors and remain at the top of their category.
- Implementation of key trading strategies within the Grocery channel.
- Development of the account strategy and account plan
- Full P&L responsibility, delivering against Sales & Profit targets.
- Using your knowledge to produce strategic customer business plans
- Negotiating space, volume and incentives with key contacts
- Be the expert & voice of the customer internally & help drive channelisation
- Maintain accurate customer demand forecasts for the designated account portfolios and work closely with the supply chain team to deliver agreed targets with customers on service and availability.
- Creatively manage all promotional or investment activity to optimise return on investment.
- Implement calendar promotion and marketing strategies.
- Analyse promotions to ensure continued improvement.
- Growing & maintaining distribution across the brand.
- Identify all product and customer based opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working with a premium brand within the FMCG industry, preferably in food and drink
- Grocery experience is a prerequisite - this is essential as you'll be using your existing network to manage existing accounts
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to identify and proactively exploit commercial opportunities
- An understanding of how to work with and build a premium brand
- You'll be highly energised, personable with great attitude and personality
- You'll maintain a hunger to be the best and drive the business forward
- Be resourceful - Relentlessly inventive and insightful. Find better ways to add value whilst understanding the limitations of the company but putting customers and consumers front of mind
- Flexibility and Adaptability - Operate effectively within a variety of situations and with various individuals/groups.
- Initiative - Use initiative in relation to own job role and seek improvements in working methods and practices to enhance performance.
- Full clean driving license
To apply or learn more please email email@example.com with an updated CV, clearly outlining which role/location you feel you would be most suited to.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Recruitment Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager Opportunity - Top 4 Grocers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly