Head of Marketing
1) Head of Marketing – salary £100k plus excellent package – Yorkshire
2) An excellent opportunity has arisen within an established hospitality client who seeking a Head of Marketing to join their dynamic and expanding team to assist with an increase in work force.
3) The successful Head of Marketing must have demonstrable experience of being part of the leadership team of an organization and leading the marketing strategy and thought process. Managing a team and holding a significant budget you will define, plan, develop and implement the brand and marketing strategy across all media including digital. This will include consumer and trade marketing and all communications. Reporting to the MD you will be a key member of the senior leadership team leading a team across insight, digital, promotions, instore and own brand development you will be currently be working for a leading retail or FMCG brand and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, growing, ambitious business. It is essential that you will be someone who has proven experience in a similar marketing role with the ability to hit the ground running, you will be comfortable working with and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
4) Skills: Marketing, passion for customer, food, retail or leisure experience, communication and influencing, creativity, strategy development, commercial acumen, Retail or FMCG experience, agency management, media, strategic, insight, strong team leader, analytical skills, Negotiation and influencing skills
5) This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Head of Marketing career within a leading organisation, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development you will be rewarded for your hard work with an attractive salary and package.
6) Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to email@example.com.
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search