Are you looking to work for a global, household name brand? Do you want to work for a category leader that are renowned in their field? Do you excel in a collaborative, supportive and driven environment? If so please read on into this exciting opportunity!
Based in Yorkshire, this FMCG business hold core family values, good ethics, good business sense and operate a collaborative, team orientated environment in a supportive, driven and positive culture! Operating across a number of channels, this business is significant in size and operation with a fantastic history, making for a tremendous organisation to work for.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for creating the future portfolio strategy in the UK market place, responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate clear understanding of product performance and financial and interpret to find opportunities for growth
- Plan, develop, execute and evaluate integrated media campaigns and ensure all product communications are integrated within brand campaign message
- Champion packaging design, development and manage changes efficiently for products of responsibility
- Lead NPD from insight to market delivery and instigate EPD improvements to drive further growth
- Understand impact of pricing and promotions on performance and make recommendations on 4P strategies
- Work effectively with cross functional teams and external agencies keeping all stakeholders up to date with product activity
The Successful Candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Assistant Product/Brand Manager position
- Commercial experience within an FMCG environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Understanding of the UK grocery trade
- Knowledge of Consumer research techniques
- Creative and innovative mind-set
- Analytical and numerate
- Project management skills
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone who has a good grounding in an FMCG Marketing team and is looking for long term career development in a leading organisation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly