This role is a fantastic opportunity to get into the commercial team at PepsiCo. You will play a key role in supporting the Customer Business Manager for two key accounts. This role will give you great exposure to our 2017 commercial strategy.
We have big plans for 2017/18 so if you want to join PepsiCo and truly make a difference, now is the time to do it!
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Working in Commercial at PepsiCo
Our Commercial team are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust for learning and development! They work hard and achieve great success individually and as part of a strong team. If you thrive on personal challenge and development, it is a great environment to work in!
What you will get up to:
- Full trading accountability of the P&Ls in both accounts across juice, crisps, snacks, nuts and grains - including tracking of performance and an understanding of performance drivers
- Pro-actively identifying and modelling the commercial impact of new growth opportunities
- Proposing and evaluating promotions to optimise dealing strategy
- Owning the working relationship with the trading contacts
- Forging close relationships with the category function to ensure all customer recommendations are grounded in insight and the appropriate level of resource is provided at critical times of the year i.e. range reviews
- Working with supply chain and finance to ensure we have strong forecast accuracy and appropriate accruals
- Deliver net revenue realisation and positive translation, as part of this understand the role of product mix
- Work collaboratively with internal Shopper Marketing and Digital team to build breakout execution in store
- Network with relevant brand marketing contacts and kit teams to unlock relevant tools to accelerate performance
- Lead calendar sells and cross functional selling days with customer
- Proven experience in FMCG Sales
- Experience of Account Ownership
- Proven experience of managing financial concepts
- Proven experience of results delivery
- Proven experience of being focused, and attention to detail
- Working with cross functional teams to deliver joint goalsQUALIFICATIONS
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.COMPETENCIES
- Analytical Thinking
- Understanding of key Financial Metrics
- Drive for results
- Priority Setting
- Creative Thinking / Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
Finally. Why PepsiCo UK?
PepsiCo UK are home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry. Our achievements have been recognised in the 2016 AGS report where we achieved the No.1 spot.