National Account Manager
Are you interested in working with some of the world's largest food and beverage brands? Think Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana to name a few!
PepsiCo are on the look-out for a first class National Account Manager to join our head office sales team in Reading, Berkshire to help us deliver what we're famous for: great results and great customer service. This is an exciting role working on a top convenience customer account.
Why PepsiCo UK?
PepsiCo UK are home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry. Our achievements have been recognised in the 2016 AGS report where we achieved the No.1 spot.
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Working in Commercial at PepsiCo
Our Commercial team are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust for learning and development! They work hard and achieve great success individually and as part of a strong team
What you'll get up to:
- Work across three key business units; Crisps, Snacks and Nuts (CSN), Juice and Grains.
- Work with two high profile customers
- Achieve budget, share and AGS targets
- Have full ownership and autonomy to manage the promotional plan
- Achieve NPD targets
- Lead calendar sells and cross functional selling days with customer.
- Full ownership of sales reporting, P&L analysis and measuring category trends
- Lead the cross functional forecasting team, supporting supply chain and finance to ensure we have strong forecast accuracy.
- Work collaboratively with internal Shopper Marketing and Digital team to build first class in store activation
What we're looking for:
- Intellectual curiosity, coupled with strong resilience
- Previous account management experience gained in FMCG sales
- First rate interpersonal skills - you will be building key relationships both internally and externally
- A creative and strategic mindset
- Experience of forecasting and financial management
- Experience of managing a P&L
- Analytical with a great attention to detail
- A can do attitude
Salary - Competitive with bonus, pension, private healthcare and a range of flexible benefits