National Account Manager – Boots, Superdrug, Wilko
Job Title: National Account Manager – Boots, Superdrug, Wilko
Package: £45,000 to £50,000 + bonus, company car, benefits
We are a global health & beauty/personal care company with instantly recognised and loved brands. We have transitioned to a new commercial operating model, and consequently we are looking to add a highly capable and enthusiastic individual to our National Accounts team. We are a business built on core values of product excellence, strong consumer focus and hiring and developing talent.
• Achieve budgeted sales and gross margin profit targets in Boots, Superdrug and Wilko
• Network extensively within the accounts in all relevant departments, developing positive working relationships
• Consistently use Category Management in order to achieve optimum share of space and promotional activity for all our brands.
• Through effective negotiation, maximise return on investment and margins, constantly striving to grow sales by adopting a ‘more for less’ approach
• Develop & Implement Joint Business Plans within your accounts to secure transformational growth
Already a NAM or an ambitious KAM looking to make your mark
• Possess strong administration and analytical skills
• Demonstrate a professional manner, be very commercially aware and are interested in what the competition are doing
• Confident, motivated and determined
• Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
• Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable `people skills’
• Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
• Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven and creative environment
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 11003/5
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details