National Field Support Manager
- Huge International Group
- Innovative Service Offering
- Strategic Management Role
The Company: Our client is a subsidiary of one of the largest newspaper and magazine wholesalers in the UK. The business, formed in 70's, is a multifunctional distributor of goods across a broad range of products. They currently seek a new National Field Support Manager in the Midlands as they expand their team. This is a great opportunity to join a unique business with opportunities to progress.
Your Career: Working for an established market leader which is constantly brining out new products and services to retain its position will give you opportunities to move into a team leadership role with success.
For this National Field Support Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills
- You must have a track record of managing a team of at least five sales people
- Experience of coaching, recruiting, developing people and budget management
- You will have exceptional leadership skills and be highly engaging
Benefits of this National Field Support Manager role:
- £25,000 - £30,000 Base Salary
- + 5-7.5% Bonus
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Mobile, Pension, Laptop, 25 Days Holidays