Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG
This dynamic FMCG business has created two ABM roles to strengthen the already strong business unit and help drive the marketing agenda across all categories and brands through the multi-channels it operates in. The entrepreneurial spirit is synchronised across the business where all teams work well together towards achieving the one goal. This business is looking for bright, energetic professionals with career ambitions of developing a great career within brand marketing.
These roles will report in to two different Brand Managers where you will have cross-category exposure and experience the knowledge of the whole team when working as a group. You will drive profitable growth of the brand(s) through the appropriate channels by developing and implementing clear and effective brand strategies. You will have the opportunity to own selected brands through the support of the BM/SBM and maximise the potential of each brand in line with the core objectives and brand plans. In addition to working closely with other teams such as commercial, category and NPD, you will have great exposure to working with external stakeholders such as customers and marketing agencies.
The successful candidates will have the following criteria:
- Some experience of working within a marketing team, ideally within FMCG / Consumer retail
- Knowledge of core marketing competencies and an understanding of consumer behaviour
- Well organised and effective time and project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution
- The ability to design, manage, and develop databases with knowledge of market analysis systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to translate concepts into practical realities
- Good negotiator with the ability to influence at all levels including customers and senior management
- Degree educated – Marketing or Business related
** Fresh graduates with a 12mth placement in a marketing role will also be considered
In return, the company offers a competitive salary in addition to a 5% bonus, pension scheme, staff shop, free parking and endless career progression opportunities.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.