Area Sales Manager
- Luxury Goods Manufacturer
- Brand New Role as they Grow
- Have You Sold to Independent Retailers?
The Role: Covering the Midlands, the successful Area Sales Manager will primarily be managing existing accounts within the independent retail sector, selling to business owners, managers and buyers. Dealing with high end independents and some existing national accounts, you will have a strong database to work from and also utilise your networking skills.
The Company: Established in the UK fifteen years ago, our client has already created a reputation of manufacturing some of the finest woven fabrics and fabric products on the shelves. They are at the premium end of the market and represent style, sophistication and luxury; their product range includes cushions, throws, headboards and lamp bases. Having demonstrated double digit growth recently and with ambitious plans for 2017 and beyond, they currently seek an Area Sales Manager as they grow their sales team.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- You will ideally have sold into independent retail outlets
- Well-presented and engaging candidates with strong relationship building skills are sought
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
· £35,000 - £38,000 Base Salary
· + 20% Commission
· Fully Expensed Company Car
· Pension, Laptop, Mobile