Category Insight Analyst
Job Title: Category Insight Analyst
Package: Excellent Salary + flexible benefits
Do you love food? Then you will love working here with this highly capable team. In the last 10 years this Group has seen 30% year on year growth; so a real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses today they are even more versatile, focussed and ambitious than ever before. Run as an autonomous business unit, they are part of a larger group, so career progression is inevitable for the right people.
To further strengthen the category team, we are now looking to appoint a Category Executive who will work with the National Accounts Team to further develop product distribution and display quality within major International Retail Multiple customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting to the Category Controller, you will support and work with our external customers and internal Sales/Marketing functions to help drive mutual category growth in-line with our company objectives through the implementation of category initiatives, delivering detailed insight and presenting to our key customers.
- Manage key accounts with regular client meetings to drive category growth
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to provide regular insights on opportunities within the market
- Build and sustain relationships with key retail contact
- Use insight to influence range and merchandising plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
- Work with the internal team to meet company targets & brand growth
This is YOUR SECOND JOB and you will have gained category insight/management experience within a recognised FMCG branded manufacturer or leading market-data company, you are now looking to step up your career by joining a progressive FMCG company within a full Category Manager level position.
- Educated to degree level, looking for your second role
- Previous customer facing experience & a track record of relationship building, either within an agency environment or FMCG graduate scheme working in category
- Great analytical skills with a good working knowledge of Nielsen, Dunnhumby & SelfServe data
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- French speaker desirable but not essential
You may currently be based in Europe and looking to relocate to London or already living within a reasonable travelling distance of our West London office, or be prepared to move close to it.
So, if you feel you’ve got what is takes to make a success in this International category management role, please contact Nicky Stapleton
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by calling our resourcing partner or email your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 3049/59
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details