Are you someone who wants to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where you can make a real impact? Somewhere that offers you full autonomy and to be part of an entrepreneurial environment? If so, please read on!
- Lead “Symbols & RTM Perfect Store” ensuring that there is an external solution for Retailers, while defining, setting targets and tracking key metrics and measures
- Create & Develop Perfect store for : Perfect Depot, Food Service
- Recommend changes and improvements for advancing the CSN category through: Interrogating and integration of sales and shopper data to identify and leverage strategic and tactical opportunities Internal & External).
- Understanding customers’ needs and developing valuable retail partnerships.
- Develop Pop vision an Category strategy for Convenience and Impulse channel
- Responsible for developing and implementing Category Vision within agreed customer portfolio.
- To influence category partnerships with strategic customers through merchandising, research, planning and insights with aim of driving AGS score.
- Commercial team upskilling, support and champion “Category based selling” through embedding best practice (sea Level), full induction plan for new starters and encouraging self-sufficiency with reports for Symbols & RTM.
The Successful Candidate:
- Degree level preferred or alternatively strong A level performance essential
- Category Management experience – essential
- Data interpretation, manipulation and analysis essential to create clear strategic and commercial recommendations
- Understanding of different Channel dynamics – preferred
- Strong commercial acumen – preferred
- Ability to communicate complex data and recommendations- essential
- Ability to create and develop internal and external relationships – essential
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.