We are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading processors and packers of fresh produce supplying many of the top UK food retailers. They are renowned for processing, packing and selling prepared fresh produce and enjoy a great rapport with their customers. Our client is now seeking an Account Manager to join their highly motivated team and to continue to deliver exceptional quality products to their customers.
Our client is a well-established and very successful prepared produce business and they are looking to hire an Account Manager who will be responsible for the coordination and planning of the supply to retail customers on a daily, weekly and seasonal basis that has lots of budgeting experience..
The main responsibilities of this Account Manager will be:
- Liaising with retail buyers and supply planners discussing short, medium and longer term supply plans and general programme management
- Liaising with procurement for imported sourcing, tender submission and planning
- Monitor service levels ensuring adherence to retailer programmes
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar fast paced role within the fresh produce sector
- Possess creativity in approaching an ever changing retail landscape
- Be able to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions adopting a risk aware approach
- Have proven time management and organisational skills with the ability handle a number of tasks at once
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a really successful business so if you are an experienced Account Manager or you are ready to take the next step in your career and are ready for your next challenge then apply confidentially via this website today!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly