Demand Planning Manager
Demand Planning Manager
Here at Natures Way, we love food!
It all started in 1994 with bagged salad and now we are a leading and award winning manufacturer of fresh convenient 'food to go' such as prepared salad and fruit, dressed salads, coleslaw and potato salad to name just a few, supplying to some of the UKs largest household name supermarkets and restaurants.
Operating from three sites on the scenic south coast, Natures Way Foods (NWF) is now one of the largest employers in the area. We're immensely proud to employ a diverse team of nearly 1200 talented, committed and high performing people, valuing their individual strengths, talents, industry knowledge and experience.
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity in our experienced and high performing planning team for a Demand Planning Manager. An effective supply chain is integral to the success of Natures Way Foods, our ability to provide our customers with an excellent level of service and deliver products on time, in full. In this role you will be responsible for a team of demand planners and work closely with our Supply Planning team.
Your primary responsibilities will be to deliver the supply chain objectives, manage supply chain planning team resources and the delivery of supply chain projects.
Here's a bit more detail:-
* Ensure team structure and resources meet business needs within budget
* Delivery of Supply Chain planning performance metrics now and in the future - Forecast accuracy, Stock availability, Factory schedule accuracy and waste avoidance
* Effective scope, plan and delivery of all Supply Chain projects
* Effective problem solving and issue prevention
* Responsible for the management of Master Data setup for Supply Chain
* Represent Supply Chain for Delivery team and ensure any actions completed.
* Future capability planning
You will need to be an experienced manager with a confident and approachable attitude. You should be focused on providing effective leadership to your team and developing them where possible and where required.
Our ideal candidate will have a strategic approach with clear communication skills and the ability to perform well under pressure. We're looking for a strong team player with the ability to influence people positively across the business.
If you have the following knowledge and experience, we want to talk to you:-
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to easily build rapport
* Ability to work under pressure
* Prioritisation and time management
* Demonstrates influence and impact to deliver
* Attention to Detail
* Ability to solve complex problems
* Exceptional working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:-
* A competitive salary plus performance related bonus
* Company pension
* 25 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Healthcare package
* Life Assurance policy
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Exclusive online benefits and discounts
About the office location:-
Commuting here is a breeze! All three sites are located close to the bottom of the A3 and M27, surrounded by fields and serenity. Our offices are modern, bright and airy with free parking onsite.
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and would love to hear from you. Click the 'apply' button today and our expert internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You'll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We always love to hear from great people too, so don't forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We're also proud to say we're an equal opportunities employer.