Key/National Account Manager
- Global FMCG Company
- Market Leading Organisation
- Strong Brand Name
The Role: The successful Key Account Manager will be managing key accounts in the wholesale, cash & carry or convenience marketplace. You will be involved with JBPs, promotions, forecasting, pricing and increasing market share in their office products range, holding full P&L responsibility. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global success story and develop your career further. Full initial and ongoing training is provided and you will enjoy working as part of an energetic and highly motivated team.
The Company: Established for over sixty years, this market leading player in the FMCG consumer goods market is recruiting a new Key Account Manager to join their team, to be based from their South East offices. They manufacture and sell a quality range of stationery and disposables brands which are recognised around the world, holding an exceptionally strong brand name.
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong Key Account Management track record
- You will ideally come from a Blue Chip company and will have managed wholesale, convenience or cash & carry accounts
- Candidates will have a strong commercial edge, a proactive approach and plenty of resilience
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- £Competitive Base Salary
- + Bonus to 30%
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays, Lunch Allowance