Logisitics Operations Assistant
Logistic Operations Assistant, West Midlands
The Supply Chain division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Sales Operations Assistant within the FMCG Consumer Goods industry.
The Logistics Operations job will require someone to manage the demand forecasting, oversee purchase orders and communicate effectively and extensively with productions sites and the company’s headquarters. The key responsibilities of the logistics operations assistant will be managing the sales order process and delivery from warehouse to production site. You will be required to be the point of contact between sales, HQ Operations planning team and supply chain team to improve forecasting and delivering process.
The successful candidate for the Logistics Operations Assistant job in Warwickshire will have the following attributes:
- Degree educated in business administration or equivalent
- Proven track-record in operations
- Experience in Automotive industry
- Advanced Excel skills
- A flexible character and ability to build relationships internally and externally
- High analytical skills
- Desirable to have experience within a fast-paced environment
-Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.