National Account Manager (Retail)
My client is a food producer with a range of chilled products supplied to the catering and retail sectors. They have an exciting new opportunity in their commercial team for a National Account Manager. This is a home based role, with time spent out with clients weekly. The ideal candidate will be required to spend one day per week in their Midlands based office, and must be commutable.
• The successful candidate will play an important role in providing day to day account management to major retail and wholesale clients.
• To build effective external relationships, present new product ideas, whilst exceeding sales and margin into a particular category.
• Working closely with other functions in the business in order to exploit key opportunities.
• JBP negotiations
• Weekly analysis and forecasting
• Must have several years of commercial experience of national account management with major retailers within the food industry. Must have worked with some or all of the top 4.
• Must be commutable from the Midlands based office once per week.
• Experience working with wholesalers would also be of benefit.
• A chilled and branded background would be preferred.
• Must have worked on Joint Business Plans with major retailers.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident presenter
• Strong relationship builder
• £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary dependent upon experience
• Excellent bonus package.
• Pensions scheme & private healthcare
For further information please apply for the role. Alternatively please forward an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com.