Do you want to work for a leader in the FMCG industry? Do you want to be part of a developing supply chain department? Do you want to work with a portfolio of customers including the major mults?
A global leader in their industry, the business are family orientated with a large emphasis on work life balance. Being a key player in the food sector there systems, processes and procedures are in place to ensure best practice. They promote internal progression and development with a defined career path for high achieving individuals.
To deliver demand planning & fulfilment process for the Chilled business in line with Business key metrics and Retail Sales fiscal commitments. Identify and implement change driving Demand best practises and processes. To provide internal systems, processes, reports to support and improve Sales Capability. Build relationships with our customers and 3rd party suppliers continue to evolve the demand planning process with the cross functional team.
1. Provide accurate consolidated Retail forecast Chilled for both finished and bulk production for both internal and external sources mitigating risk and maximising sales
2. Monitor daily performance make recommendations and implement changes to the plan
3. Liaise closely with Supply both internal and external partners to understand supply performance and champion customer requirements
4. Daily liaise with Sales and Supply to raise awareness of any challenges and plans to resolve
5. Attend daily Demand & Supply sessions to drive service to all our customers and manage delivery of key metrics including accuracy of production plans and waste
6. Complete reporting, insight and reviews with Sales & cross functional working with Supply to ensure robustness of plan reflection, execution and delivery
7. Support the delivery of the Chilled fiscal commitments and all launches product or customer
9. Drive adherence to Monthly Customer Planning cycle ensure all systems and reporting feeds are met accurately and on time including playing a lead role in S&OP
10. Escalation of any breakdowns / issues to the Demand Manager and Controllers with the ability to cover other categories demand as when required
1. Managing a number of different tasks and customers Essential
2. Analytic reporting using both system reports & Excel Essential
3. Working within an FMCG environment Desirable
4. Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent Desirable
5. SAP/APO Desirable
6. Experience of working within a team Essential
7. Experience of working with customers (internal and external)Desirable
1. Intermediate level Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook – Essential
2. Knowledge of SAP (including APO) – Desirable
3. GCSE Mathematics grade C – Essential
1. Good verbal and written communication skills – Essential
2. Ability to work individually as well as part of a team – Essential
3. Ability to build strong relationships with external and internal customers - Essential
4. Flexible approach to work duties – Essential
5. Highly organised individual with ability to motivate self and others – Essential
6. Ability to work to tight deadlines – Essential
7. Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy – Essential
8. Negotiation skills - Essential
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.