Business Development Manager
This is a great opportunity to join an established UK distributor of automotive parts as a Business Development Manager covering an area across the East Midlands.
Established for over 75 years, our client is a market leading UK distributor of automotive parts who supply to retailers and car dealerships. The company are proud of their offerings and strive to deliver the best service they can, continuously putting their customers at the heart of the business.
As the Business Development Manager, reporting in to Regional Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of existing accounts, across an area covering the East Midlands. The role is predominantly account management and you will need to represent the company to a high standard alongside building relationships with both existing and prospected accounts.
Key skills and experience required for the Business Development Manager:
- Experience of the automotive industry would be beneficial
- Experienced in B2B, field sales
- Ability to build strong relationships with a consultative and educational approach
- A passionate and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Programs
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 - dependant on experience
- Company car