Head of Supply Chain
An excellent opportunity has come about for Head of Supply Chain to join my client, a multi national FMCG Manufacturing business based in London. My client is a global multi-million pound turnover business is looking for an experienced end to end Supply Chain individual to be responsible for leading the group's supply chain & logistics strategy across all categories.
As the Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for the following;
- Key accountabilities including customer services, raw material call off, S&OP, capacity modelling, factory scheduling, inbound logistics and management of outbound logistics both in house and by third party partners
- A multi million pound budget covering both in house warehouse and transport operations and 3rd party providers in a fast paced dynamic business environment.
- To deliver a continuous improvement programme, seeking new and innovative solutions within the supply chain, which cover cost, service and CSR.
- Responsible for integration and collaboration between supply chain teams, customers, logistics and other manufacturing organisations to provide cost effective and robust end to end supply chain solutions.
- Relationship development with major customers; attending regular review sessions and initiating collaboration projects covering both factory planning and logistics environments.
- Management of cross functional team delivering new global brands portfolio into business
- Management of peak/seasonal events planning, leading cross functional teams.
The ideal candidate will will posses the following;
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Proven Background in a similar role within an FMCG Environment
- Strong ERP or MRP Knowledge with Forecasting Modules such as APO
- Strong team management and development skills
- Demonstrable Strategic Planning Knowledge
- Knowledge of international supply chain a bonus
- Highly numerical with an intermediate level of Excel
Due to the high volume of applicants I am afraid we are unable to respond to all. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will keep your details on file and contact you with other opportunities.