Head of Supply Chain
An excellent opportunity has come about for Head of Supply Chain to join my client, a multi national FMCG Manufacturing business based in London. My client is a global multi-million pound turnover business is looking for an experienced end to end Supply Chain individual to be responsible for leading the group's supply chain & logistics strategy across all categories.
As the Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for the following;
- Key accountabilities including customer services, raw material call off, S&OP, capacity modelling, factory scheduling, inbound logistics and management of outbound logistics both in house and by third party partners
- A multi million pound budget covering both in house warehouse and transport operations and 3rd party providers in a fast paced dynamic business environment.
- To deliver a continuous improvement programme, seeking new and innovative solutions within the supply chain, which cover cost, service and CSR.
- Responsible for integration and collaboration between supply chain teams, customers, logistics and other manufacturing organisations to provide cost effective and robust end to end supply chain solutions.
- Relationship development with major customers; attending regular review sessions and initiating collaboration projects covering both factory planning and logistics environments.
- Management of cross functional team delivering new global brands portfolio into business
- Management of peak/seasonal events planning, leading cross functional teams.
The ideal candidate will will posses the following;
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Proven Background in a similar role within an FMCG Environment
- Strong ERP or MRP Knowledge with Forecasting Modules such as APO
- Strong team management and development skills
- Demonstrable Strategic Planning Knowledge
- Knowledge of international supply chain a bonus
- Highly numerical with an intermediate level of Excel
Due to the high volume of applicants I am afraid we are unable to respond to all. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will keep your details on file and contact you with other opportunities.
Apply for Head of Supply Chain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly